Ocon & Perez try to play tennis
Force India Formula 1 drivers Sergio Pérez and Esteban Ocon try to play tennis at one of the tennis courts that’s used for the..
Force India Formula 1 drivers Sergio Pérez and Esteban Ocon try to play tennis at one of the tennis courts that’s used for the..
Force India drivers Sergio Pérez and Esteban Ocon give their preview on the upcoming Australian grand
Mar.19 – Esteban Ocon admits he is quietly eyeing a future at Mercedes. The young Frenchman is currently at Force India, but he is..
Mar.5 – A takeover of the Force India team may still be in the works. In February, reports emerged that talks between the Silverstone..
Feb.28 – Tensions have thawed in the Force India garage. Last year, the thorny relationship between Sergio Pérez and Esteban Ocon..
Feb.27 – Force India is still planning a name change before the 2018 season begins in Australia. On Monday, Sergio Pérez and Esteban..
Here you can find the first wallpaper pictures of the Force India VJM11, this F1 car was launched on Sunday 25th of February 2018. This..
Feb.12 – Valtteri Bottas says he intends to argue for a 2019 contract at Mercedes by winning races this year. The Finn has been..
Jan.29 – Integrating ‘Halo’ with this year’s cars is a huge challenge for designers. That is the claim of Force..
Jan.12 – Mercedes will continue to support Pascal Wehrlein, even though there is no place for the ousted Sauber driver on the 2018..
Dec.20 – Esteban Ocon insists he is not feeling the pressure of needing to step up his game in 2018. The Frenchman had an impressive..
Dec.14 – Toto Wolff says it’s a shame Pascal Wehrlein looks to have been left without a seat in F1. German Wehrlein is a..
Dec.12 – Toto Wolff has played down claims Mercedes is already eyeing Valtteri Bottas‘ 2019 replacement. Despite a solid start..
Nov.25 – F1 is working to turn up the engine volume for the sport’s television viewers. After earlier efforts to amplify the..
Nov.11 – Force India is in the odd position of not particularly wanting to do well in Brazil and Abu Dhabi. The Silverstone based..
Nov.10 – Force India has lifted the standing team orders preventing Sergio Pérez and Esteban Ocon from going wheel-to-wheel in..
Sahara Force India will give George Russell the opportunity to drive in Friday’s opening practice session ahead of this weekend’s..
Nov.6 – Sergio Pérez has admitted he was impressed by the performance of his rookie Force India teammate Esteban Ocon this year. The..
Oct.29 – Force India has acknowledged it may lose Esteban Ocon after 2018. The impressive young Frenchman is staying alongside Sergio..
Oct.27 – Esteban Ocon has upped his security after receiving death threats ahead of the Mexican grand prix. The Frenchman has been at..