Aston Martin Shifts Development Direction After Disappointing Start of Season
Jun.6 – Lance Stroll admits that Aston Martin is in the process of changing the direction of development of the team’s..
Jun.6 – Lance Stroll admits that Aston Martin is in the process of changing the direction of development of the team’s..
May 28 – Aston Martin has fallen outside the top five teams in Formula 1, Fernando Alonso has declared. Last year, the rejuvenated..
May 21 – Mike Krack insists Aston Martin will not be hitting reverse gear on the Formula 1 team’s latest major car upgrade...
May 17 – Fernando Alonso insists he’s not alone in his criticism about the way Formula 1 races are currently being managed. The..
May 16 – Rival Formula 1 teams are often “disrespectful” and “unfair” to Lance Stroll. That’s the claim..
May 8 – A former FIA steward has slammed the current state of Formula 1. On the surface, the sport is actually thriving in..
May 6 – Fernando Alonso met twice with the FIA president ahead of the Miami GP. A day earlier, the Spaniard said he would seek talks..
May 5 – Fernando Alonso says he will confront the president of F1’s governing body over concerns he is being treated unfairly..
May 4 – Formula 1 drivers are continuing to rail against the controversial sprint weekend format. Amid talk of an expansion of the..
Apr.20 – Honda is making no secret of its desire to see a Japanese driver at the wheel of a Honda-powered car for Formula 1’s..
Apr.20 – Fernando Alonso’s new Aston Martin contract could soon make his long-time colleague Pedro de la Rosa redundant. Alonso..
Apr.17 – Fernando Alonso may simply have extended and expanded his existing contract, but it could be a strategic masterstroke..
Apr.17 – Top MotoGP rider and six-time champion Marc Marquez has hit back at the notion that Fernando Alonso should have hung up his..
Apr.16 – Charles Leclerc is only lukewarm about Fernando Alonso’s decision to keep racing in Formula 1 despite the fact that he..
Apr.12 – Carlos Sainz says he still has “no idea” which Formula 1 team he will be driving for beyond 2024. What is clear..
Apr.12 – Charles Leclerc insists he remains fully committed to Formula 1 – despite launching into the ice-cream industry...
Apr.10 – Momentum is building towards a deal to keep Fernando Alonso at Aston Martin beyond 2024. The rumour built significant..
Apr.9 – Mike Krack is upbeat about the rising prospects of a contract extension for Fernando Alonso beyond 2024. The Spaniard has..
Apr.8 – Fernando Alonso appears to be heading towards a new deal with Aston Martin – although he’s still not committing..
Apr.7 – Sergio Pérez appears to be rising to the challenge as his contract comes up for renewal at Red Bull. Although dominant..